Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Zoo Negara (Part II)

Few more photos taken @ the zoo.

... we have covered almost every inch of the zoo except the Ape Zone because already tired. Ainul, my little sis has started making noise - everybody tired ... we stopped a while before passing by Malayan tiger, leopard captivity area. The tigers look very hungry and keep staring at us ... Auummmmm ... Ainul got shocked and screamed ... padan muka ... baru dia soyap.

Looked at my watch ... huh almost 1pm already ... we continued walking and reached at fastfood restaurant, last time Marry Brown, owner changed to "The Wild Fastfood Restaurant". Had lunch there. after walking few hundred metres finally reached at the entrance. Time to go home. The thing I like most about the zoo is 'Multi Animal Show' if you get a chance to go there, don't miss 11am or 3pm showtime. However, I missed the elephant show that I have had experience before when I was 4 years old.

No comments: