Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reading @ National Library


Photo taken at PNM. The library closes on Monday and public holidays.

I usually go to the library every Saturday morning. The library is located at Jalan Tun Razak opposite of Institut Jantung Negara, 10 minutes drive from my home.

For your information, taking pictures in the Perpustakaan Kanak-Kanak is not allowed, don't know why, may be due to books were lying messy on the floor, everywhere. Kids start playing around and forget to put books back on dedicated trolley.

While I'm in the library, I will try to read as many storybooks as possible. Fews that I have read are as follows: Kisah Seorang Nenek, Kisah Budak Degil & Nakal, Kisah Nora & Nina, Sesat di Hutan, Cacat tetapi Berani, Kisah Dua Beradik Kembar, Matahari Lawan Bulan, Mukjizat Nabi Isa, Kasut Emas, The Twins, Sang Rusa yang Sombong, Lilo & Stich, Beauty & the Beast, Sumpahan Ibu Tiri, Cinderella, Musang yang Bijak, Pak Pandir, Puteri Beradu and the list goes on.

Occasionally, I borrow few books to be read at home. At home, I have a collection of storybooks bought over period of time - soon will be my mini library at home. And I put them all nicely on shelves. To my loyal readers, I will write about another kids' library "Perpustakaan Kanak-Kanak Kuala Lumpur" which is situated at Dataran Merdeka soon.

No comments: